People living busy, time-starved lives are in a paradoxical situation - learning and regularly practicing meditation and other mindbody techniques (such as relaxation, imagery and contemplation) would really help them to relax, de-stress, and enhance their quality of life. But where is the time to learn and then practice it in the first place.
To address this very modern paradox, we have made our comprehensive meditation program into an App so that it is easily accessible.
Meditation for beginners to advanced
The Meditation App provides one of the most comprehensive and well structured programs available via app for beginners.
The guided meditation exercises delivered by the Meditation App are highly effective, guiding and supporting you to experience, learn and establish a regular meditation practice.
The Meditation App also provides
- A good theoretical grounding on the nature of the mind and meditation and the other core mindbody techniques; including their origins, history, modern relevance, and supporting research base
- Unique, highly effective guided meditation and mind-training exercises
- Ongoing encouragement and inspiration to keep a regular routine which ultimately brings you long-term rewards
For experienced or advanced meditation practitioners, the Meditation App is equally, if not more useful. It has:
- Exercises that work best as guided e.g. “Progressive Muscle Relaxation” for deeply relaxing the body, “Journey of Transformation” and “White Light Imagery” which are both aimed at assisting in healing of the body, and a sublime “Contemplation on Gratitude” that can be practiced daily at the end of the regular meditation session.
- A unique online feature for creating a customized session using any combination of the many exercises available on the app in any sequence along with any amounts of silent times - ideal for those leading group meditation sessions plus bells to signal the start and finish of your sessions.
- Interesting, engaging and inspiring stories, case studies and theory delivered through daily emails and via the blog to help keep up the inspiration and dedication to regular meditation practice. The case studies show practical ways of applying meditation and mindbody techniques to transform otherwise negative or stressful situations that we all face day to day.