We hope we can answer your questions about the MBM program here but if you require further assistance please ‘ask the expert’ via our contact us page.
How do I download the exercises?
We recommend that you only download the guided exercises which you will use regularly. You only have to listen to the introductions to each week’s exercise once, so this may be best done online. To get detailed instructions on downloading the exercises login to the program and access the link titled "offline play instructions PDF" from your Program page.
I have forgotten my password. What do I do?
- When you sign in, click on “Forgot password?”
- You will be asked for the email ID with which you signed up to Mindbody Mastery
- Enter your email ID and you will shortly receive an email with a link to reset your password
- Click on the link in the email and reset your password
I have forgotten my username
Your user name is the email address you used to sign up with. If you are still not sure what it is, then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your first name and surname, and we will reply with your username
I have fallen behind. How do I reset my emails and SMS’ to where I am now?
You can reset your emails and SMS’ to any week by signing in to your account, going to “Your Settings”, reset your support options to the week you want, and submit your changes.
How do I link this program with my Facebook page?
We know that people stick with a new routine or lifestyle change better when they have a supportive peer group. And in this day and age, one of the most readily accessible peer groups is your online social media platform friend’s. So we have designed some smart features to engage your online friends.
- If you have not already signed up using your Facebook login, please login on the website, go to ‘Your Settings’, and click on the “Link with Facebook” button at the bottom of the page
- We suggest you put up a practice goal on your Facebook page to share with your friends (e.g. “I will meditate 5 times per week for 15 minutes each time”, or “40 minutes each day”)
- When you sign up, we will post on your Facebook page, that you have signed up to the Mindbody Mastery program
- You will receive a brief survey each month to gauge how many times you practiced the meditation, for how long, and how you felt about it - your responses to these monthly surveys will be posted on your Facebook page along with the average responses of all other participants in the Mindbody Mastery program
- We also encourage you to “like”, “comment” or “share” any of the daily email reminders you particularly like with your Facebook friends
How do I unsubscribe from my daily emails, SMS reminders and/or survey emails?
You can unsubscribe by signing in, going to “Your Settings”, unclick the tick boxes you want and submit the changes
How do I re-subscribe to the daily emails, weekly SMS or surveys if I have unsubscribed?
You can re-subscribe by signing in, going to “Your Settings”, click the tick boxes you want and submit the changes.
Please note that you will receive reminders pertaining to the day you re-subscribe - i.e. if you unsubscribed from the daily emails on Day 8 and re-subscribed on Day 28, you will receive the daily email reminder for Day 28 and onwards.
How do I unsubscribe from the program?